Want to LOVE going to work every day?
Are you a marketing superstar with a passion for pets? We want to meet you!
Two Bostons is seeking a Marketing Director who is a wizard with managing multiple projects at once. These projects would include:
- Create editorial calendar to manage social media content, customer emails, in-store flyers, signage, blogs, and press releases
- Execute in-store & community events
- Oversee social media accounts, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest
- Review and report on social media analytics to evaluate success
- Create/design online ads and direct mail pieces
- Research advertising/marketing best practices
- Implement SEO programs to increase brand awareness and web traffic
- Manage and track marketing budget
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing with the ability to take ideas and execute them with minimal oversight, a deep understanding of social media KPIs, familiarity with influencer marketing best practices, and experience with managing a marketing budget.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Benefits include store discounts of 25-40%, free pet food monthly, continuing education, 401k, and working with a Team known for fun. Full-time positions are eligible for medical.
Join our mission of Improving the Lives of Pets & their People! Apply today!
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge and experience with managing various social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Blogs, and LinkedIn
- Experience with picture editing to create posts and graphics (i.e. Canva, Photoshop)
- Video editing for YouTube and customer communication
- Copywriting for products, events and promotions
- WordPress proficiency
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize work to keep on track with sensitive deadlines
Two Bostons has an award winning team that specializes in selling fun and education. We strive to improve the lives of people and pets daily. We are focused on growing sales by exceeding customer expectations and being the best at what we do.
We have an immense amount of great ideas and marketing projects that we need help implementing. We are looking for someone to be able to put these ideas into action to help us GET STUFF DONE! If you are this person, fill out your application today to start the process.