The Very Best Selection of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Leashes
If you are a puppy parent, you will undoubtedly wish to locate a puppy bowl that will function best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. Below are some points to remember when picking the right dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in various colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are incredibly sturdy, and safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Locate the Right Pet Bowl
At Two Bostons in Downtown Naperville, IL, we stock several dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (630) 357-7621 to learn more!
Very cute pet store! They have anything and everything. Dog stuff is downstairs, and the cat stuff is all upstairs. You will definitely need a few minutes at least to tour everything in here. They have a great selection of items.
Love how genuine the ladies were! Helped me out by answering a lot of questions regarding new food!
Amber M. Rosinski
Great customer service ! Super friendly. Made some great suggestions for our German Shepard, Bear, who demolishes treats in a short period of time. Thank you!
Most knowledgeable, trusted staff around!
Great items and different than what you see at other pet stores. This was our first visit and it won’t be our last!